Task-oriented special machinery is the key to productivity, reliability and retaining quality.
Regarding their purpose they can be assembling, preparing, accessory or checking machinery.
With the fitting special machinery You can increase the productivity, reliability and retain the quality of production processes.
From the demand to the implementation
The need for automation in processes can come from the increasing volume or quality of an existing product or an introduction of a new one. At our company the exploration of demand plays a vital role, as there we can assess the need and find the most optimal solution.
In our projects, a dedicated project lead supervises all from the beginning. They not only oversee all tasks, but also keep up a continuous contact with the partner and all the vendors so the can always provide up-to-date information and react to any possible additional needs and questions.
Phases of a project
- Exploration of needs, consultation
- Estimated offer including costs, specification
- Timeplan creation, beggining of the project
- Planning with continuous cross-checking
- Internal and external plan panel, finalization
- Order of supplies, beginning of production
- Mechanical and electircal assembly
- Programming, set-up
- Preparing documentation
- Presentation of the finished product, testing
- Installation onsite
- Test, piloting, final handover
- Follow-up, service, providing of additional parts
With the collective use of the newest 3D CAD system (Solid Edge) the PLM system (Teamcenter) the production supporting system (Norma-X) and the project management softwer (EasyProject) we can ensure, that all the projects that we do can be followed-up on effectively, therefore we can assess all possible problems and questions accordingly and in a timely manner.